Breaking News
Loading...
Friday 6 July 2012

Keep your Online Accounts Safe and Secure

22:49
Keep your Online Accounts Safe and Secure








How to Keep your Online Accounts Safe and Secure

with this
You probably use strong and unique passwords to prevent hackers from taking over your online accounts but is that enough? Maybe yes but I can’t say that with enough confidence because my Google and Facebook accounts have been compromised in the past despite using very complex passwords that can’t be easily guessed.

Like most other people, I have a few dozen online accounts now and have spent the last few days evaluating the security and recovery options for each one of them. In response, I have taken a few extra steps, listed below, that I think may help improve the overall security of these accounts. If you find anything useful in the list, do try implementing it in your own workflow for better piece of mind. Share This :
Tags:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer